My Humax Forum » FAQ » PVR 9150T, 9200T, 9300T

Humax Shows White Screen After Boot

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

victoranthony

Hey all,
    Our old Humax is acting up about a second after booting, it switches to a blank white screen. I tested it with different HDMI inputs and another TV, and everything else works fine. Assuming it was a fault with the Humax, I replaced it with a secondhand unit, but the new one shows the same white screen issue. It boots displays the logo, flashes the menu for a second, and then turns white.

Could this be a known problem? Any ideas?

| Wed 16 Oct 2024 9:55:23 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

victoranthony - 1 hour ago  » 
    Hey all,
    Our old Humax is acting up about a second after booting, it switches to a blank white screen. I tested it with different HDMI inputs and another TV, and everything else works fine.

Please could you tell us which model of Humax PVR you have?

| Wed 16 Oct 2024 11:08:18 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

trog

special member

"Please could you tell us which model of Humax PVR you have?"
    @Martin Liddle

He posted this on the other site soon after.....................

"victor-anthony
    Today at 10:31 AM
    Hey all,
    I recently purchased the Humax PVR-9150T, but I’m facing an issue When accessing the Electronic Program Guide , ITV and Channel 4 are showing "No Information Available," and shows only blur white screen while all other channels display their schedules without any problems. I have already checked the antenna connection, which seems secure.

Could it be a regional broadcasting issue, or might the PVR need a software update? Any troubleshooting tips or advice to resolve this white screen issue!"

| Wed 16 Oct 2024 13:06:03 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.