My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » FOXSAT HDR

Humax stopped recognising files on hard drive

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

dobsona

Hello, I am new to all this but have a problem. I regularly transfer files from our Humax onto a hard drive, so that we can watch them on a computer while travelling. Yesterday I transferred a film as usual, the Humax was full as we had been away, then the Humax would not copy any further files and stopped recognising any of the files already on the hard drive, although it does still recognise the folders, just showing them as empty. I have exhausted my somewhat limited troubleshooting ideas, i.e. checked file and disc formats, tried hard drive on computer and the film I recorded yesterday plays fine. Any ideas?

| Thu 21 Jun 2012 21:19:21 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

dobsona - 15 minutes ago  » 
    I regularly transfer files from our Humax onto a hard drive, so that we can watch them on a computer while travelling. Yesterday I transferred a film as usual, the Humax was full as we had been away, then the Humax would not copy any further files and stopped recognising any of the files already on the hard drive, although it does still recognise the folders, just showing them as empty. I have exhausted my somewhat limited troubleshooting ideas, i.e. checked file and disc formats, tried hard drive on computer and the film I recorded yesterday plays fine. Any ideas?

I think you should start by telling us what model of Humax you have?

| Thu 21 Jun 2012 21:35:52 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

dobsona

Sorry, the user manual is for a FOXSAT-HDR, the hard-drive is an I-Omega

| Thu 21 Jun 2012 22:04:51 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.