My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR FOX T2

Humax WAN dongle - Windows 8 compatibility

(2 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

MarkWenmar

I have got a Humax HDR-FOXT2 Freeview box and have recently bought a Humax W-LAN Stick (150N) to connect my box to my wireless broadband. I put the stick into the back of the box and followed the instructions in the box, but to no avail. I placed the stick into my Windows 8 PC and it would not pick it up at all. Can anyone shine a light on this or point me to the necessary driver update? Thanks.

| Sun 28 Oct 2012 19:42:04 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

MarkWenmar - 7 minutes ago  » 
    I have got a Humax HDR-FOXT2 Freeview box and have recently bought a Humax W-LAN Stick (150N) to connect my box to my wireless broadband. I put the stick into the back of the box and followed the instructions in the box, but to no avail.

Can you describe what happens with the stick in the Humax? Are you able to enter Internet settings? I take it you purchased the dongle from Humax?

I placed the stick into my Windows 8 PC and it would not pick it up at all. Can anyone shine a light on this or point me to the necessary driver update?

I think drivers for third party hardware may take a while to appear. This is a link to Windows 7 driver RT3070 driver ; I don't know whether it will work with Windows 8.

| Sun 28 Oct 2012 20:00:12 #2 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.