My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » YouView DTR-T

Humax youview box not connecting to Internet

(2 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Daveralph

It's a weird problem with my box.
    It was working fine, connected via wireless, but then it stopped connecting and also didn't show past 7 days programme, although does show coming 7 days...
    Tried to connect to Internet via wireless and power line adapters and it's not having any of it.
    I've done a factory reset, still no luck, don't really want to risk a full software reset via Internet in the maintenance mode as it doesn't connect to the Internet (or will this sort the problem?)
    Looking for advice of what to do, has anyone else had this problem?
    Thanks in advance

| Mon 8 Apr 2013 20:36:05 #1 |
  2. REPASSAC

REPASSAC

special member

Daveralph - 5 minutes ago  » 
    It's a weird problem with my box.
    It was working fine, connected via wireless, but then it stopped connecting and also didn't show past 7 days programme, although does show coming 7 days...
    Tried to connect to Internet via wireless and power line adapters and it's not having any of it.
    I've done a factory reset, still no luck, don't really want to risk a full software reset via Internet in the maintenance mode as it doesn't connect to the Internet (or will this sort the problem?)
    Looking for advice of what to do, has anyone else had this problem?
    Thanks in advance

Suggest reset router.
    Look in settings - (can't remember path at the moment) but settings - system - network - have you acquired an ip address?

| Mon 8 Apr 2013 20:44:46 #2 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.