My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » YouView DTR-T

Humax Youview Schedule display

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

JohnFB

In YouView MyView there are two options: Recordings and Scheduled. For the first time, there are no scheduled recordings listed although there are a number waiting to be recorded. It reads: 'No Scheduled Recordings'. It does not stop what I have set for recording being recorded - except that SOME series recordings need to be set to record each time. Can you help, please?

| Tue 20 Sep 2016 9:39:25 #1 |
  2. gomezz

gomezz

special member

When you press the red Record button on the relevant EPG entry it asks if you want to record just that episode or the whole series.

| Tue 20 Sep 2016 20:29:44 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

JohnFB

Yes, indeed. I know that. For a long time the series and individual recordings were displayed in 'Scheduled'. It is only recently that this has been displaying 'No Scheduled Recordings'. And it is only recently that it has been inconsistant in series recordings.

| Tue 27 Sep 2016 9:27:51 #3 |
  4. gomezz

gomezz

special member

I suggest you try a reset. But rather than select the reset from the menu options you can boot up into maintenance mode and select a less aggressive type of reset from there. Details of how to do that are around here somewhere ...

... here you go

https://support.youview.com/articles/Self_Service_FAQ/How-do-I-perform-a-maintenance-mode-recovery-1370864319647

| Tue 27 Sep 2016 10:32:40 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.