My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR FOX T2

Internet and audio problems with HDR Fox T2

(2 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

logik

I have an HDR Fox T2. I previously manually installed the FHTCP1.02.20 update and this fixed the SD/HD audio balance issues. However it appears to have returned to being imbalanced.

Audio goes from the Humax to an Onkyo A/V amp, I have to turn this down from 50 to 40 when switching to an HD channel (e.g. BBC One to BBC One HD).

I also cannot access the TV portal, where previously it worked. Attempting to load it:

- the "Connecting" sign shows at the bottom
    - nothing for a few minutes except the "TV Portal" scrolling messgae on the front screen
    - the usual "an error occurred while launching the application" message
    - at this point, I have to exit out of the failed application

The box is getting a DHCP lease and I FTP to/from it regularly. Browsing to the TV Portal URL from a PC is fine (it says "Humax STB Only!").

At some point I did reset the Humax to factory defaults, but I doubt this should have affected anything.

Is it possible to completely reset it somehow? Or are there any better ways to debug what is wrong?

| Mon 9 Apr 2012 16:55:21 #1 |
  2. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Welcome to the Forum

Audio balance, cannot comment really as I connect direct to TV. However the next version of software may contain further improvements in this area

Portal - If you have reset your unit then try configuring the Lan connection as DHCP and apply, see if that now works, you can change the IP address later if required.

| Tue 10 Apr 2012 9:04:23 #2 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.