My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR 1800T, 2000T

Iplayer causes HDR1800T reboot

(51 posts)
  1. Barry

Barry

senior admin

JHS - 40 mins ago  » 
    I tried iPlayer last night and it worked! It looks slightly different, with the left-hand menu superimposed on the programme icons, and was a bit clunky but I managed to watch a programme. It looks like Humax or the BBC have done something to fix it. Has anyone else tried?

Yep - Tried on a 1800T and 2000T same result

HDR T2 still reboots.

Will check with Humax Towers.

| Fri 27 May 2022 15:47:30 #31 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Rogerxx

2000T working on some programmes mow

| Fri 27 May 2022 16:35:13 #32 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

LostInSpace

Thanks folks - do those (partially) workings require a system update?

| Fri 27 May 2022 17:58:19 #33 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Rogerxx

I didn't

| Fri 27 May 2022 18:11:10 #34 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

Rogerxx

Seems to be getting better all the time. Well done Beeb Humax and Barry
    Roger

| Sat 28 May 2022 17:51:23 #35 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

LostInSpace

Yes seems to be stable so far - thanks all for your efforts.

| Mon 30 May 2022 18:14:25 #36 |
  7. User has not uploaded an avatar

JHS

I have discovered that I still have a problem with using iPlayer on my HDR 2000t. Previously, I had only tried using it for episodes of programmes that I had "recently watched". However, last night I tried watching a programme via search and I got a 01119 error "Something went wrong displaying this content. This is usually a temporary problem. Please try a different section."
    I have also tried selecting programmes via the front screen and most of them result in this same error code. For some strange reason "Elizabeth: The Unseen Queen" will play but not any of the others that I have tried.
    I have tried rebooting the box and the router, to no avail
    Can anyone suggest what is going wrong here please? Is it part of the same problem, or something new?

| Wed 1 Jun 2022 11:42:47 #37 |
  8. User has not uploaded an avatar

Rogerxx

Search and front screen both fine for me. Hate the new layout though, what was wrong with the old one??
    Rogerx

| Thu 2 Jun 2022 17:05:31 #38 |
  9. User has not uploaded an avatar

Geralt

JHS - 1 day ago  » 
    I have discovered that I still have a problem with using iPlayer on my HDR 2000t. Previously, I had only tried using it for episodes of programmes that I had "recently watched". However, last night I tried watching a programme via search and I got a 01119 error "Something went wrong displaying this content. This is usually a temporary problem. Please try a different section."
    I have also tried selecting programmes via the front screen and most of them result in this same error code. For some strange reason "Elizabeth: The Unseen Queen" will play but not any of the others that I have tried.
    I have tried rebooting the box and the router, to no avail
    Can anyone suggest what is going wrong here please? Is it part of the same problem, or something new?

Same here on my HDR-1800T. Reboot has stopped but most programmes won't play citing 01119. Springwatch 2021 does not play but Blue Planet does. Can't see an obvious pattern.

| Fri 3 Jun 2022 8:42:12 #39 |
  10. User has not uploaded an avatar

Geralt

If you Google "iplayer 01119" it seems every local newspaper in the country is running the same useless article. Hadn't realised that the newspapers seem to draw upon a central pool of content. Anyway, in this case the article is just click bait. There's precisely no information about 01119 in the articles.

| Fri 3 Jun 2022 8:49:06 #40 |

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.