My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » FVP 4000T, 5000T

Issues with recording from ITV4.

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Apache

Ex Member

Hello,

Have the following issue with recording from ITV4 find when I set a series recording find that the programme that is set to be recorded does not get recorded it is a different programme that get recorded, the programme is not listed on the TV guide, has done a full re-tune did this did not fix the issue.

Has done a full reset on the box as well, but still has the same issue.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

| Sun 20 Nov 2022 16:47:35 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

Apache - 1 hour ago  » 
    Have the following issue with recording from ITV4 find when I set a series recording find that the programme that is set to be recorded does not get recorded it is a different programme that get recorded, the programme is not listed on the TV guide, has done a full re-tune did this did not fix the issue.

It sounds to me as though the series identifier is set incorrectly by the broadcaster; complain to them.

| Sun 20 Nov 2022 18:44:22 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Apache

Ex Member

Hello Martin

I am happy to tell you that the issue with ITV4 is now fixed, spoke to the freeview helpline and they took me though a full manual re-tune the box was on 2 different transmitters so the young lady I spoke to she took me though a manual re-tune from my local transmitter. And now all the issues have gone.

Thanks for all your help.

Thanks

| Sun 11 Dec 2022 10:32:27 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.