1. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Tis the same on Foxsat, and we have seen this before with itv

| Thu 27 Feb 2014 19:40:54 #51 |
  2. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Against my better judgement, message sent to itv viewer services re missing EPG data.

| Fri 28 Feb 2014 11:20:04 #52 |
  3. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Response already!

Passed to data team for investigation.

| Fri 28 Feb 2014 12:44:27 #53 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Peter

I too have no EPG data for channel 119 from 5th March onwards. I have also emailed ITV Viewer Services asking what the hell is going on and suggest we all do the same!

| Fri 28 Feb 2014 14:23:02 #54 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

truckerbob

When selecting "Record" from EPG on ITV1 (channel 3) the "record in HD" option is no longer there. Only the single or series record option comes up, though works fine with BBC1 & BBC2. Yet another bug...

| Fri 28 Feb 2014 16:36:58 #55 |
  6. -gonzo-

-gonzo-

special member

truckerbob - 3 hours ago  » 
    When selecting "Record" from EPG on ITV1 (channel 3) the "record in HD" option is no longer there. Only the single or series record option comes up, though works fine with BBC1 & BBC2. Yet another bug...

Only gives that option if the broadcaster provides the info for each program that has a HD alternative, you'll see SD>HD symbol while using the guide if they have.
    It seems that currently ITV are not providing this information.

| Fri 28 Feb 2014 19:49:26 #56 |
  7. User has not uploaded an avatar

Peter

Received a reply from ITV last night suggesting that the "technical issue" was resolved and advising that I should re-tune my receiver. I have done that - twice - and also re-entered ALL my scheduled recordings (not just those on ITV), but there is still nothing on the channel 119 EPG from 5th March onwards. Have reported this back to ITV.

| Sat 1 Mar 2014 11:09:56 #57 |
  8. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Same here and for everyone else I suspect. Anyone know if other makes are the same ?

EDIT - EchoStar box is same - post on DS.

| Sat 1 Mar 2014 11:15:09 #58 |
  9. User has not uploaded an avatar

Faust

special member

Like most people I lost my future planned recordings and had to enter them again, but programmes I have already recorded are still there and playable.

| Sat 1 Mar 2014 17:44:02 #59 |
  10. -gonzo-

-gonzo-

special member

Contacted ITV a few hours ago and this is the reply,

Thank you for your enquiry regarding ITV HD via Freesat.

I am sorry to hear of the problem you have experienced. I can confirm that the channel is operating normally following some recent technical changes.

In order to restore the service, please retune your Freesat box via the menu button on your remote control. Your Freesat instruction manual will have details of the Freesat tuning process. The retune (or postcode and search operation) is normally performed during the initial installation so you may have performed the operation when the box was new. You may also need to re-insert any recordings/series links you previously had.

I hope the above information helps and I am very sorry for any inconvenience caused by the loss of service which was unexpected and beyond our control.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch if there is anything else I can assist with in the future.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to contact ITV.

Kind regards,

Sally

ITV Viewer Services Officer

| Sat 1 Mar 2014 18:50:11 #60 |

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.