My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR FOX T2

Jpegs not displaying at correct size

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Firestorm1000

I am accessing my WD My Book Live from the HDR Fox T2 over a wired network. All videos on the NAS drive are playing as they should, but when I try and look at Jpeg photographs they only display as a thumbnail size in the centre of the screen and not full size. Any thoughts or fixes would be greatly appreciated.

| Wed 2 May 2012 22:07:33 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Hi welcome to the forum. What size in pixels are the jpegs ?

Can you use a photo editor to crop the photos to 16:9 and resize to 1920 x 1080 pixels ?

If not can you upload a jpeg to a file share site so I can try the above and give you a link to a modified jpeg to see if it works ?

| Wed 2 May 2012 22:42:17 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Mike_R

I had the same issue with the same equipment. I generally take photos using two different settings, 'Automatic' and 'Intelligent Automatic'. It seems that, for reasons I haven't yet fathomed the resulting JPG files are of different resolution. They're either 4608x2592 or 3264x1840. I suppose I need to work out how to better control this, as both resolutions are probably over-kill. Anyhow, all the photos that displayed as you describe were the 4608x2592 resolution photos. Changing them in Picture Manager fixed the issue.

| Thu 3 May 2012 15:51:41 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.