My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » YouView DTR-T

June update now available

(6 posts)
  1. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Phased roleout as usual. Announced yesterday apparently.

• Enhancements to the guide include the ability to remove the currently set channel filter via the red button; Adult Channels will only appear in ‘Adult & Dating’ or in the ‘All Channels’ Filters
    • Enhancements to the Timeshift playback bar include a new visual design for the playback bar; The playback time now follows the programme position marker when scrolling left or right; A Buffer time marker has been introduced at 5 minute intervals. The marker colour will alternate between grey and blue with each 5 minute interval; An “[HD]” icon will be displayed for HD channels.

Plus some fixes.

Manufacturer Software: 13.4.0
    Component Software: 1.6.0
    Platform configuration: 490
    ISP Configuration: (ISP dependant)

| Wed 19 Jun 2013 8:32:04 #1 |
  2. gomezz

gomezz

special member

Mine was updated on doing a manual request yesterday. I recommend that after it has done its post-install boot that you do a soft reset to make sure it has totally cleared up the detrius possibly left over by the install process and which can lead to issues when first used after the install.

To do a soft reset (which does not affect your recordings, timers or other settings) touch and hold the Standby button on the front of the box for eight seconds or so.

| Wed 19 Jun 2013 10:45:30 #2 |
  3. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Never witnessed that particular issue.

| Wed 19 Jun 2013 10:52:52 #3 |
  4. gomezz

gomezz

special member

Problems were pretty common for last month's update going by reports over on the Youview forums.

| Wed 19 Jun 2013 11:31:45 #4 |
  5. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Have not read the community Forum for ages, waste of time, so no idea what is being reported.

One box updates as users would, either by menu or overnight, this time overnight, and first timers of the Day had been actioned.

Always in high eco mode.

| Wed 19 Jun 2013 12:02:00 #5 |
  6. gomezz

gomezz

special member

Barry - 6 hours ago  » 
    Have not read the community Forum for ages, waste of time

It is for you as long as you have me to keep you informed.

| Wed 19 Jun 2013 18:47:17 #6 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.