My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » FVP 4000T, 5000T

Live TV App

(3 posts)
  1. jpv1960

jpv1960

Device: FVP-5000T.

I installed the 'Live TV' App on my mobile and followed all the instructions to link it up to the Humax box, all fine except it is not accepting my login and password - which works fine on 'myHimax.net'. I know the App can see my Humax box as it show me the Recorded programs, but I want to be able to do 'remote scheduling' of programmes. When I entry the login and Password, It just goes round and round. All on the same network.

I asked by Humax Support and App Supplier on Google Play, but not response from either.

Any advice?

| Sat 2 May 2020 14:16:19 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

GrahamRHK

special member

I have found that the Live TV app only works when on the same wifi network. When using a phone remotely I have been unable to log on. The HUMAX TV Guide app does allow logon when remote and does allow remote recording. However I can also say that the Live TV app does work for me at home. The logon credentials are retained by the app.

| Sat 2 May 2020 17:44:16 #2 |
  3. jpv1960

jpv1960

Sorted Now.

Reset password on MyHumax.net, the App connected fine. Also, I was connecting to the WiFi via an extender, so just had to make sure both Humax FVP-5000T and the 'Live TV' App were using the same method for connection.

| Sun 3 May 2020 6:52:50 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.