My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » FVP 4000T, 5000T

Live TV does not work on my phone or tablet.

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

CambridgeChris

My FVP 4000T appears to connect to the internet OK via my wireless router. My phone and my tablet also connect OK. But when I try to run the Live TV app, both tablet and phone say "no device connected". There is an error message on the tablet "Both your mobile device and HUMAX product should be connected to the same wireless router. Please check the network settings."
    When I go to the settings menu on the Humax box, it shows that the correct wireless router is connected.
    Any ideas why this could be happening?

| Tue 21 Jun 2016 20:15:15 #1 |
  2. graham uk

graham uk

special member

CambridgeChris. YES, I'm getting the same problem.

graham uk

| Tue 21 Jun 2016 20:40:27 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

CambridgeChris

Today I tried opening TV Live with my phone, and tablet, right next to the Humax box. And they both connected and worked! Having made the connection, it now seems to connect from other rooms in the house.
    The only way to change channel, once selected, seems to be to exit the app and then restart the app. Not too difficult, but not ideal.
    However, I also tried the Media Player app. This works on my phone, but the tablet gets stuck on the Welcome page, and I can't navigate off it.

| Wed 22 Jun 2016 20:24:40 #3 |
  4. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Re Live TV app to change channel....

Using the phone app....tap the screen for menu bar to appear at top of picture, tap live for the channel list.

| Wed 22 Jun 2016 20:43:14 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.