My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » FVP 4000T, 5000T

Loosing Recordings.

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Terry

Hi, I took delivery of a 4000T last week but after making recordings and pressing the recordings retrieve button it came up no recordings found. I tried more timed recordings with the same result so I got on to Humax and they said do a factory reset which I did and behold all the recorded programs I recorded was showing, but putting it back in standby it reverted back to not finding any recordings. Humax exchanged the recorder yesterday but this one has the same fault the software version is 1.01.57.
    I contacted Humax again today and asked if the new software version 1.02.13 would help they say it wouldn't.
    My two previous Humax's that I have had for years have been perfect.
    Can you help please as I don't want to go through another exchange.

| Thu 27 Apr 2017 22:52:10 #1 |
  2. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Welcome to our Forum

Strange that you have had same issue on 2 units.

I would still go ahead and upload version 1.02.13, then factory reset and see if that improves matters, failing that exchange again would appear to be your only option.

| Fri 28 Apr 2017 7:18:23 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Terry

Thanks for the information Barry, where can I get this new update, I understand it's being rolled out over the country at different times.
    Why doesn't Humax update the software when sending out a new box especially when exchanging one with a software problem?
    Regards, Terry

| Fri 28 Apr 2017 9:30:25 #3 |
  4. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Software available for usb update:

http://uk.humaxdigital.com/support/?category_id=12&product_id=70&curr_page=sw_release

The top option fvp4000t_upgrade.hdf - is the file needed.

| Fri 28 Apr 2017 9:54:30 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.