My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » FOXSAT HDR

Media and File Server bundle.

(4 posts)
  1. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Some excellent work by raydon on this one, probably best just to read this link:

http://www.avforums.com/forums/freesat/1407447-media-file-server-bundle-foxsat-hdr.html

| Wed 23 Feb 2011 13:32:50 #1 |
  2. myhumax

myhumax

senior admin

Maybe we can get Raydon to document and upload his programs here. Need to get super-admin to get a move on with the wiki area!

| Thu 24 Feb 2011 10:33:24 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

raydon

special member

son_t - 5 hours ago  » 
    Maybe we can get Raydon to document and upload his programs here. Need to get super-admin to get a move on with the wiki area!

Will be glad to do that. I don't mind the site hosting the files. At the same time the download counter on my 4shared account gives me valuable feedback, as I like to keep track of numbers of users. Any chance you can provide download counters here if you host the files ?

| Thu 24 Feb 2011 16:13:42 #3 |
  4. super-admin

super-admin

senior admin

raydon - 1 hour ago  » 

son_t - 5 hours ago  » 

Will be glad to do that. I don't mind the site hosting the files. At the same time the download counter on my 4shared account gives me valuable feedback, as I like to keep track of numbers of users. Any chance you can provide download counters here if you host the files ?

We will have to see once I have a chance to setup the upload and download areas. But am sure I will be able to get some stats about such things as I do have access the weblogs on the server...

| Thu 24 Feb 2011 17:50:45 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.