My Humax Forum » WELCOME to the forums!

New Humax Owner - FVP-5000T

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Crimson70

Hello everyone. This is my very first post as I only bought my Humax FVP-5000T FreeviewPlay Recordertwo days ago and have never owned one before. The Humax telephone number for help (0344 318 8800 - Peter) was excellent and very patient in helping me to get started.

I managed (just to 'try') to record a single programme but it was not from the start. How to I delete this recorded programme, please?

As I started the recording when the programme had already started - could I have 'set' it to record from the beginning of that programme - I missed the start of the programme.

When the Humax is on there is a blue light. When I 'switch off' using the remote controller the light goes to red. Does this red ?standby light stay on permanently or can it be switched off without losing anything recorded - or would it have to be switched of from the mains plug?

Sorry if my questions are very basic - I have looked at the manual but, as a new owner, I am not familiar with the technology and I am quite a slow learner with technology.

If it is OK, I'll ask more questions as I gradually start using my new Humax FVP-5000T and find my way around this helpful Forum.

I am logging out of 'MH.O' for now but will be glad of any replies. Thank you very much.

Crimson70

| Sun 24 Jun 2018 7:52:29 #1 |
  2. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Welcome to our Forum

To delete your recording(s) 2 options:

Freeview Play button
    Highlight Recordings option and press OK
    Highlight the recording you wish to delete, press ok and highlight the 'delete this recording option' press OK, and confirm.

or

In recordings list, highlight the one to be deleted, press the + key and press OK.

Re query on recording whole programme.....if you had been viewing that channel from programme start, on pressing the record button it would automatically record the whole programme.

| Sun 24 Jun 2018 10:04:53 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Crimson70

Thanks very much, Barry. I'm making a note of things as I go along
    and your suggestions are very helpful.

I was out for a short time and the 'red' light was on when I left. Having returned the red light had gone off so it must just stay on the red standby for a short time.

Thank you again for replying and for welcoming me to the Forum.

Crimson

| Sun 24 Jun 2018 13:07:10 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.