My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » FVP 4000T, 5000T

New software w/c 21st November 2016

(3 posts)
  1. Stephenesque

Stephenesque

special member

I received this email from Humax today, presumably because I bought my FVP-4000T directly from them last year. I thought it would be of interest to those who bought from other resellers and have had no direct contact with Humax.

We are constantly striving to improve our products, in order to ensure that you have the most reliable and up-to-date set top box that puts you in control of your TV viewing experience. We cannot do this easily without your help and feedback, regarding the performance of our products.

So, when some customers experienced annoying bugs on our FVP-4000T (Freeview Play) boxes, we got to work straightway in order to find solutions and forever eradicate these annoying issues.

The good news is that those dastardly bugs are being exterminated, and the most up-to-date software will be available week commencing 21st November 2016.

We would like to thank you for your patience and remind you that we are always keen to hear your experiences of our products, because without you we wouldn’t be here.

We will send you another email closer to the time reminding you to update your device, but until then, if you need any assistance on our products or you simply just want advice, you can contact us via;
    Email : uksupport@humax-digital.co.uk
    [b]

| Thu 3 Nov 2016 18:33:15 #1 |
  2. andyfras

andyfras

I think that they sent it out to their whole mailing list. I got it, but I've never bought a FVP-4000T.

| Thu 3 Nov 2016 18:57:30 #2 |
  3. barryiow

barryiow

I also received it, lets hope it works better after the update.
    I will give the box another tryout.
    Barryiow

| Thu 3 Nov 2016 23:28:27 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.