My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » FVP 4000T, 5000T

no netflix or freeview

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

meic

Hi. I have wi fi through BT. I have an LG TV. I have FVP 4000T. When I go into the section for recordings, all I get is a big red X saying you must log on to get freeview and netflix stations. When I go into system section and enter my BT password (as it asks - done and checked several times ) it won't let me log in. HELP.

| Thu 29 Oct 2020 17:11:16 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

meic - 59 mins ago  » 
    Hi. I have wi fi through BT. I have an LG TV. I have FVP 4000T. When I go into the section for recordings, all I get is a big red X saying you must log on to get freeview and netflix stations. When I go into system section and enter my BT password (as it asks - done and checked several times ) it won't let me log in. HELP.

Welcome to our forum. Can you check the label on the unit. Thinking it may start with DTR not FVP ?

| Thu 29 Oct 2020 18:11:39 #2 |
  3. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Waiting for a response.

Other than requiring a login to WifI router if using WiFi. All my kit is direct wired so no login is needed. Other than that setup merely uses a working aerial connection like any other Freeview kit. It can tell from the channels it finds which area you are in.

The DTR (Youview boxes are different).

Seems likely a FVP unit is not 8Oactually owned by the OP

| Fri 30 Oct 2020 21:12:11 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.