My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » FOXSAT HDR

No Now/Next info present after shift to Freesat guide

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

firthsr

I'm a new user of this great software and have just shifted Sky News and a few other channels from the Non-Freesat guide to the Freesat Guide and they are all present OK, but do not show any now/next info, even after watching each channel.What have I done wrong??

| Fri 11 May 2012 10:35:23 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

From the maestro himself (Adrianf36) from a post on AV forums

Sky News is not shown in the now/next or 7-day EPG screens because there is no epg data for it. The EPG data that is parsed and displayed by the WebIf is the Freesat 7 day EPG data. Since Sky News is not a Freesat channel it is not included in this data.

I know that there is now/next information transmitted for non-freesat channels such as Sky News but unfortunately this is not saved anywhere on the Humax (that we know of) for us to pick up and display in the WebIf.

Hope that makes sense.

| Fri 11 May 2012 12:27:47 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

firthsr

OK thanks for the info. Pity really because my wife watches the Travel Channel quite a lot and now says it's no use because she can't see what the programmes about. I guess I'll just return it back to the Non-Freesat EPG. I'll keep Sky News in the Freesat EPG as it's now/next info isn't much use anyway. Thanks again.

| Fri 11 May 2012 13:42:56 #3 |
  4. REPASSAC

REPASSAC

special member

You can have the channel as both a freesat and non-freesat if you do a manual tune on it's transponder.

| Fri 11 May 2012 15:42:09 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.