My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR FOX T2

No Signal / Signal Detection Menu Greyed Out

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Phil

Hi
    I have started experiencing a permanent no signal issue with my HDR Fox T2 this week and would appreciate any suggestions to fix.
    The box has worked ok for the last year however now at turn on from standby no signal is detected and no channels found.

There is definitely a signal as the television feeds via the Humax and this is working (when the Humax is turned on.)

I have attempted a reset to factory default, updated to 1.02.29, numerous retunes however still no signal /channels.

My only observation is that in Menu>Settings>System >Signal Detection menu option is greyed out however there is definitely a signal. Is there any settings i’m missing that might resolve or would this suggest a hardware fault?

Thanks

| Sat 20 Oct 2012 7:48:59 #1 |
  2. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Welcome to the Forum

Baffled - menu items are only normally greyed out when the unit is recording, or playing back a recording.

Have you tried just switching off mains power to the unit for an hour or so?

| Sat 20 Oct 2012 8:18:04 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Phil

Hi Barry, thanks. I turned it off last night at the mains in the hope it would come back but having tried again this morning I still have the same issue.

| Sat 20 Oct 2012 8:52:11 #3 |
  4. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Completely baffled then. Strange that you could carry out a factory reset from the installation menu yet strength menu is greyed out, I would expect the install menu to have also been unavailable.

If less then a year old then back to retailer for swap out, if not contact Humax support for advice.

| Sun 21 Oct 2012 9:44:04 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.