My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » FVP 4000T, 5000T

not powering up from standby when recording

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

giverny

special member

Is anyone still having problems with this. Since version 31 I have had about 4 instances where the box would not power up when recording, using the remote control but pushing one of the power or channel buttons on top of the box did bring it back to life OK.

It suggests the box is not being very responsive to the remote control power up request when recording ?

Humax tell me this is a known bug that has already been fixed via a previous software release (they didn't tell me which one).

| Thu 15 Sep 2016 18:59:11 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Harryhornby

special member

We've had this a lot, we've even changed our box with Humax but the problem still persisted. Humax said the same to us as to you, that the problem was fixed, but I know for us it wasn't.

The only thing we hadn't changed was the remote control. I asked Humax for one of the new remotes for the 4000t and so far, touch wood, we've had no issues.

I need to report this back to Humax.

| Thu 15 Sep 2016 19:11:10 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Harryhornby

special member

We've had this a lot, we've even changed our box with Humax but the problem still persisted. Humax said the same to us as to you, that the problem was fixed, but I know for us it wasn't.

The only thing we hadn't changed was the remote control. I asked Humax for one of the new remotes for the 4000t and so far, touch wood, we've had no issues.

I need to report this back to Humax.

| Thu 15 Sep 2016 19:11:55 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.