My Humax Forum » Miscellaneous » Other Humax Products

Not recording all episodes when recording a series

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

madjessar

Hi I have the 3000t pvr
    I have had to change my EP guide to basic due to the IE EPG no longer working. Wish I had read earlier it no longer exists as I paid $120 for someone to try and fix to no avail.

Anyway I now use the basic and I’m finding that my tv series I record doesn’t record all the episodes. An example I last night there was a 4 part series back to back but only 2 episodes recorded. I have it set in to record 10 minutes prior and 20 minutes after ( padding) show ends so I get all the show in. This also happened on another series I recorded.

Any help would be appreciated. I am based in

| Mon 22 May 2023 21:52:41 #1 |
  2. prking

prking

This is forum is based on the UK and primarily for UK models. I am sorry that there is likely to be little knowledge of Australian models. The HDR-3000T is similar to a UK model but different enough (including differences in the way information about programmes is sent over the air) to make any answers guesswork.

I know that in Australia the over the internet programme guide was turned off, so you only have the broadcast programme guide. That operates differently than in the UK so I’m not sure if a UK fix would work.

If this was the UK I’d advise you to check you are not receiving the same channels from multiple transmitters as that can cause the problem.

Probably best to contact Humax in Australia for more accurate advice.

| Wed 24 May 2023 8:17:14 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

madjessar

Thank you for your time in replying to me. I did email humax a few days ago but no reply as of yet.

We can’t buy Humax any it’s here so I’m going to have to invest in another brand

The other day I went to record 2 tv shows straight after another in the same channel and gif a message it was clashing. I had no other tv shows to record on other channels.

Disappointed they removed the IP EPG

I will try what you suggested.

Would be interested if other Australian users are experiencing the same issue with the basic EPG

thank you again for your time

| Wed 24 May 2023 19:58:44 #3 |
  4. prking

prking

I hope you get it sorted

| Wed 24 May 2023 21:53:59 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.