My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR 1800T, 2000T

Not recording in the future

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Dexter

For some reason Humax no longer recording in the future just keeps failing. I saw forums from 2022 stating linked to free view but not sure how this gets fixed or what I need to do
    Can anyone help please

| Thu 21 Dec 2023 8:29:56 #1 |
  2. FenderBender

FenderBender

administrator

Welcome to the forums. Can you help us please by telling us the model of your Humax.

| Thu 21 Dec 2023 8:34:26 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Dexter

Hi it’s the HDR -1800T

| Sat 23 Dec 2023 13:38:03 #3 |
  4. Doghouse

Doghouse

I've the same model. I've always used it to file programmes and films I want to keep.
    But it has its moments. Sometimes it won't start. I have to disconnect it and plug it in again several times.
    Other times it'll start, but I can't change the channel or access recordings. Sometimes it won't record programmed selections. When it does start, it sounds like a washing machine as it always has done.
    I've a lot of recordings so I've only 18% capacity remaining.
    Lately if it starts up, I leave it running for five minutes, before I access recordings I want to play. Then it behaves.

I bought an FVP 5000 a few years ago, that's a disappointment, as you can't put different recordings into separate files, everything goes in the same file. It's also noisy.

Can this 1800 be repaired without losing my recordings? Many of them are film noir which are unlikely to be repeated on TV.

| Fri 29 Dec 2023 14:27:34 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.