My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR FOX T2

Odd Screen size

(5 posts)
  1. Gerrymac

Gerrymac

Hi,
    Noticed lately on my Fox 2 the screen size magnifies when I turn the system on. I do watch Live TV but with recordings I switch TV to Humax(on TV Menu at bottom of screen).The Humax is always on but this has been happening on a regular basis and the only way to rectify this is to pull the HDMI Lead from back of box and then re-connect.
    The screen rate is 1080i which is causing the problem.
    Any ideas...no other problems with the box

Cheers.

| Tue 26 Oct 2021 15:39:09 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

Gerrymac - 6 hours ago  » 
    Hi,
    Noticed lately on my Fox 2 the screen size magnifies when I turn the system on. I do watch Live TV but with recordings I switch TV to Humax(on TV Menu at bottom of screen).The Humax is always on but this has been happening on a regular basis and the only way to rectify this is to pull the HDMI Lead from back of box and then re-connect.

What option is active if you press the "WIDE" button on the bottom of the remote? Does selecting one of the options help?

| Tue 26 Oct 2021 22:02:57 #2 |
  3. Gerrymac

Gerrymac

Hi Martin,
    Will try that next time it happens.It has behaved itself since the post..always the way.

Cheers.

| Sat 6 Nov 2021 15:43:44 #3 |
  4. Gerrymac

Gerrymac

Hi Martin,
    On initial switch on yesterday the Humax was showing the en-larged screen. Pressing the Wide button did not do anything but I did scroll across the On Screen Menu and then back to Humax...the screen size was back to normal. I did choose Fire Stick, which is connected to HDMI2 getting a blank screen.The only way was to switch Off Firestick to get that working!!
    .I,m using the Universal Remote for all 3 devices..TV/Humax/Firestick..unless that is the problem.
    Will keep an eye and see if it happens again. When it happens is when I switch Humax on initally.
    Cheers.

| Thu 18 Nov 2021 16:32:42 #4 |
  5. Gerrymac

Gerrymac

It was a setting within my Samsung TV.
    Scrolling along the Menu of TV and choosing Fire Stick had the same outcome.
    Picture size was greyed out on TV settings but playing around with all I seem to have corrected this.Don,t know how but all is fine now.
    Cheers.

| Thu 2 Jun 2022 18:12:40 #5 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.