My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » FVP 4000T, 5000T

On-demand apps missing

(4 posts)
  1. andyb63uk

Andy B

A couple of days ago I bought a new PVR-4000T, set it up next to my 1100S and all was well. Today I took out the 1100s and moved the 4000t into its place and boxed the 1100s for return. I then started the 4000t only to find that the On-demand apps have disappeared and I cant figure out where they have gone or how to get them back. The only thing that has changed is the physical location of the unit. Any ideas before I send that back too?

| Mon 14 Mar 2016 19:10:24 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Shivaseye

Did you ever work out what happened or did you return the box?
    My parents have the same problem with a new one they have bought.

| Thu 18 May 2017 6:53:47 #2 |
  3. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Welcome to our Forum

During setup did they agree to the Privacy Policy and the Terms and Conditions - these have to be agreed to for access to some on demand options.

If they did they could try cycling the option ie not agree then agree in General Settings see if that helps. Failing that a factory reset maybe needed.

| Thu 18 May 2017 7:33:35 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

billzebub2000

I get the same problem whenever my internet connection goes down. Go to Settings>Network Settings>Network Connection Status. Then check that "Local Area Network" and "Internet" both say "Okay". If not, reboot your router and try again. Hope that helps.

| Thu 18 May 2017 9:17:53 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.