My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » FVP 4000T, 5000T

Organising favourites list

(6 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

PJM

Hi all,
    Just reluctantly moved from 8 years service 9200t to fvp4000t.

I usually re-organise my favourites so the channels we most watch are at the top of the list followed by everything else in a sensible order (i.e. all the ITVs together, all the E4, more4 together etc.). It makes changing channel and EPG navigation easier.

On the fvp4000 I can select one channel and move it where I choose with no problem.

It looks like I should be able to move more than one channel at a time however although I can select several channels I can't move them - there just isn't any response unless I deselect them again. Is this something that should work? It would save a lot of time if it did.

Thanks!

| Mon 22 Feb 2016 15:52:18 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

giverny

special member

As far as I can recall when I set mine up, you can only do multiples if a continuous selection with no other channels in between.
    Hope that makes sense

| Tue 23 Feb 2016 14:44:44 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

PJM

That makes sense. I'll try that.

Bit annoying as the channels you want together are never listed together - if they were I probably wouldn't want to move them!

Thanks for replying

| Wed 24 Feb 2016 11:58:56 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

giverny

special member

Alternative - Depending on what suits you, you can copy the channels from the master list bit by bit in the order I wanted them - doing it this way, you can do multiple selections that are not a continuous selection.

| Wed 24 Feb 2016 13:06:53 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

PJM

giverny - 20 hours ago  » 
    Alternative - Depending on what suits you, you can copy the channels from the master list bit by bit in the order I wanted them - doing it this way, you can do multiple selections that are not a continuous selection.

That sounds like an easier option. Will try that next time.
    Thanks.

| Thu 25 Feb 2016 9:48:25 #5 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

Richard67

This is something else I'd like to figure out. (I've only had mine about a week). How do you change the order in the favourite Channel list ?

(I just tried to have another look, but my box seems to be recording at the moment, so it won't let me edit the channels at the moment).

EDIT:
    Just looked again, and now seen the move option.

| Mon 7 Mar 2016 23:37:41 #6 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.