My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » FVP 4000T, 5000T

PGM set to record not showing in TV Guide

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

J_Oz

special member

I had set a program to record (Anchorman) and it showed in the schedule but did not have the record icon when viewing the TV Guide. When I pressed Record on the remote control nothing happened (presumably because it was already set to record) I also tried selecting the program from the guide but still got no option to record. It was then that I checked the schedule. To be certain of recording I deleted the item from the schedule then reselected record. It then showed up correctly in the TV Guide. Happy to say that it did record.
    I have never had (or at least noticed) this before.

| Sat 15 Apr 2017 10:00:39 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Luke

special member

When viewing the TV guide did you check all versions of BBC One? I.e. both HD and SD as well as any other regions that you may have further up the guide against any of the channel numbers begining with 800.

| Sat 15 Apr 2017 12:55:55 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

J_Oz

special member

Luke - 8 minutes ago  » 
    When viewing the TV guide did you check all versions of BBC One? I.e. both HD and SD as well as any other regions that you may have further up the guide against any of the channel numbers begining with 800.

1. No, I didn't check all versions of BBC1 but I know it was the HD version I had set to record and the HD part of the TV Guide I was looking at.

2. I don't have any channels of 800 or higher.

| Sat 15 Apr 2017 13:06:14 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.