My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR FOX T2

Picture blanks out.

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

KOTO

Hi, My Fox T2 box has started blinking. By that I mean whilst watching TV the screen goes black for a few seconds and then comes back. It is doing it about every two minutes. Sound continues as normal.

This is not a signal strength problem. The picture does not pixelate and the signal strength is full. It happens on all channels.

The TV is fine. When the T2 box is turned off there is no problem.

It seems to me that the video driver is faulty.

Any suggestions? Has anybody else seen this?

| Mon 14 Oct 2013 19:14:02 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

garyb

http://myhumax.org/forum/topic/hdmi-cec

Could be relate to this.

| Mon 14 Oct 2013 19:29:41 #2 |
  3. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Welcome to the Forum

Try changing the output resolution with the v format button see if that improves matters.

| Mon 14 Oct 2013 20:03:24 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

KOTO

Possibly. Didn't really understand the link and my TV does not have a setting adjustment for HDMI, but it gave a clue.

I just mentioned to my wife that it might be related to the HDMI connection on the TV and found out my daughter had, un-beknownst to me, plugged a spare HDMI cable into the back of the TV (Sharp Aquos) a while ago for connecting her computer to it. She had disconnected the computer but not the cable from the TV.

It seems that this has affected the HDMI-input causing the TV to reset when in HDMI mode as it were.

So thanks to garyb for responding so quickly and giving me that little bit more info I needed.

| Mon 14 Oct 2013 20:06:21 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.