My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » FVP 4000T, 5000T

Picture size problems

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Lucymet

I have a 5000t and recently the top of the picture has disappeared, when I press the free view button I can't see the menu. I've tried all the different aspect ratio settings on both the TV and the 5000t, even switched the box off at the mains. Don't know what to do now

| Thu 19 Sep 2019 16:32:56 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

Lucymet - 27 mins ago  » 
    I have a 5000t and recently the top of the picture has disappeared, when I press the free view button I can't see the menu. I've tried all the different aspect ratio settings on both the TV and the 5000t, even switched the box off at the mains. Don't know what to do now

Please tell us what make and model of TV?

| Thu 19 Sep 2019 17:01:06 #2 |
  3. Gothamite

Gothamite

Lucymet - 1 week ago  » 

I had a similar problem to yours, and I also had an occasional issue on start up: the picture was minimised in the top left hand corner. Didn't get much help from cust support so I looked around the many forums and found that swapping the hdmi cable should work. (Dump the one that comes supplied...) It worked for me and a couple of work colleagues who'd had the very same problem.

| Wed 2 Oct 2019 11:24:07 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.