My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR 1800T, 2000T

Pioneer Plasma Refuses To Play Ball With HDR1800T

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Kebablover

Evening all. This is my first post and of course, I am after advice or suggestions. My Human 1010S is currently back with Richer Sounds following the known random shut down issue. The guys kindly lent me an 1800T. I have placed it in the set up left vacant by my 1010S. For some reason, my old (but still awesome) Pioneer plasma 50 inch refuses to play ball and I have a blank screen. The 1800T was then paired with another TV in the house and works fine. I used the same HDMI. So, I put it back with the Pioneer and..... nothing. I have tried 3 different HDMI's. My wife is getting quite concerned due to Wimbledon starting next week. Any help to avoid me being in the bad books would be appreciated. Thanks.

| Thu 25 Jun 2015 19:26:11 #1 |
  2. REPASSAC

REPASSAC

special member

Kebablover - 30 minutes ago  » 
    Evening all. This is my first post and of course, I am after advice or suggestions. My Human 1010S is currently back with Richer Sounds following the known random shut down issue. The guys kindly lent me an 1800T. I have placed it in the set up left vacant by my 1010S. For some reason, my old (but still awesome) Pioneer plasma 50 inch refuses to play ball and I have a blank screen. The 1800T was then paired with another TV in the house and works fine. I used the same HDMI. So, I put it back with the Pioneer and..... nothing. I have tried 3 different HDMI's. My wife is getting quite concerned due to Wimbledon starting next week. Any help to avoid me being in the bad books would be appreciated. Thanks.

Try disabling HDMI-CEC on both units - search for "HDMI-CEC"+"BRAND" to find out what it is called on your TV.

| Thu 25 Jun 2015 19:58:22 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Kebablover

Whoa! Thanks for the rapid response. I will investigate in the morning. Cheers!

| Thu 25 Jun 2015 20:50:08 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.