My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR FOX T2

Playback of select all in date order query

(5 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Saralikesradio

on my Humax HDR-FOX T2 - I cannot find out how to playback after 'select all' with oldest playing first. I record e.g. book of the week, and book at bedtime episodes - but with 'select all' playback always defaults to most recent first - NOT what I want. Order sorting doesn't seem to help. Any ideas? Thank you

| Thu 15 Mar 2012 12:22:31 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Hi welcome to the forum.

Does the HDR FOX T2 not have a playlist option like the Foxsat-HDR. This allows you to play back the list in any order you want.

| Thu 15 Mar 2012 13:02:32 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

teeyell

I too have this problem. I have looked for a "playlist" facility on my Humax Fox T2 but cannot find it. Can someone tell me where to find it please, or suggest an alternative solution?

There is a "sort" facility but that offers alphabetic, time (ie duration), and channel, none of which help.

| Wed 12 Dec 2012 12:05:22 #3 |
  4. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Try opening a folder press red to select the items you want to play back and start playback as usual.

| Wed 12 Dec 2012 12:19:24 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

teeyell

To expand - what I want to do is play back in the correct date order recordings of a series and archive them to an external DVD recorder. The only way I think of to do it is to rename each of the recordings, perhaps by adding a sequential letter or number to the front of the title, selecting all, then sorting alphabetically. I think I should then be able to start playback in the correct order. However, I have yet to try it!

| Thu 13 Dec 2012 19:57:13 #5 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.