My Humax Forum » Miscellaneous » Other Humax Products

Popping noise changing channels

(5 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

caz64

Hi folks,
    Just wondering if a humax would cause issues with my soundbar/tv set-up. Every time I change channels are horrible popping noise occurs.
    It is a new samsung tv and a 2 year old samsung soundbar. Have tried every avenue to fix it, even changing from hdmi to optical but it still happens. Wondering if the box is the cause? I have the soundbar connected to tv and not humax.

| Mon 22 Jan 2024 7:23:51 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

caz64 - 1 day ago  » 
    Just wondering if a humax would cause issues with my soundbar/tv set-up. Every time I change channels are horrible popping noise occurs.
    It is a new samsung tv and a 2 year old samsung soundbar. Have tried every avenue to fix it, even changing from hdmi to optical but it still happens. Wondering if the box is the cause? I have the soundbar connected to tv and not humax.

It might help those here who know about soundbars to answer your question if you tell us which model of Humax PVR you own?

| Tue 23 Jan 2024 11:19:41 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

caz64

Sorry
    It is a A650 series soundbar. The humax model is HDR-10035.

| Tue 23 Jan 2024 12:39:39 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

caz64 - 4 hours ago  » 
    Sorry

No need to apologise.

It is a A650 series soundbar. The humax model is HDR-10035.

It looks that model is for The Australian market so as this forum is mainly UK based then we won't have any experience with it. Perhaps somebody who knows more about soundbars here might have an idea though?

| Tue 23 Jan 2024 17:06:33 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

caz64

Oh, should have realised that this forum is UK. It is a samsung soundbar. I have searched and posted in other forums ( Australian) and have followed all suggestions. I finally rang the tv person we used to set the dish up etc but he is on he is hols till next week. Was hoping to have it solved before then...it was not doing this with my old tv ( also a samsung) and have no idea why with this one. I even rang samsung help and the reset everything but could not do a ything with the box if we think it is that...who knows. One of,life's mysteries

| Tue 23 Jan 2024 21:07:59 #5 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.