My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » YouView DTR-T

Power supply board for DTR-T1000 YouView box

(5 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Crimsonking

My DTR-T1000 YouView box has died after 2.5 years, annoyingly just 6 months after the John Lewis warranty expired.

I have diagnosed the problem to the power supply board. Is there anyone who is willing and able to sell me a replacement one? The model is PW1003 and a photo of the serial number is attached.

Crimsonking

Attachments

1. Serial_no.jpg (95 KB, 10 downloads) 7 years old
    | Wed 13 Jul 2016 10:13:53 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

mactoshb

Hi, I have a power board from a Knackered 1000T, I have attached a pic of its serial no label and it appears to be the same part number, which if you send me your address I will courier to you, assuming you still need it
    Boyd (mactoshb)

Attachments

1. power_board.jpg (51.4 KB, 5 downloads) 7 years old
    | Fri 30 Sep 2016 20:00:04 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

mactoshb

I forgot to mention the board does have the number PW1003 prominently printed on it,
    Boyd

| Fri 30 Sep 2016 20:08:35 #3 |
  4. andyfras

andyfras

How have you narrowed the fault to the PSU board? In this model, the PSU just provides 12V and seems to be very reliable. The other voltages are derived on the mainboard, and it's the capacitors there that seem to fail first.

Edit: I've just seen the date on the original post, so I suspect that the moment has passed.

| Sat 1 Oct 2016 9:18:03 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

Crimsonking

Hello Boyd, I have not looked at this forum for a while as I had given up on getting a new PSU, if that is indeed the problem. Is your PSU still available and how much do you want for it?

I might just copy the SD content from the drive and write off the DTR-T1000.

Crimsonking

| Thu 17 Nov 2016 19:21:27 #5 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.