My Humax Forum » WELCOME to the forums!

Pre Humax HDR-FOXT2 purchase question

(2 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

TECHY22

Hi.
    Newbie here, so hope this is the correct place for posting my question.
    I am considering purchasing the Humax HDR-FOXT2 and I am wondering if anyone can tell me if this model suffers with same problem that the Humax PVR 9300T appears to suffer from ie; The Late Running bug, by which I mean if two recordings are scheduled one to start when the first is due to finnish, if the first program runs overtime it stops recording when the second program is due to start,thereby cutting off the end of the first program.
    I have seem this blamed on the Freeview signals, but I also have a Sony PVR and when this problem occurs on the 9300T it does not on the Sony.
    So as I said I am wondering if anyone knows if this occurs on the FOXT2.
    Any advise would be much appreciated.

Regards.
    Tech 22

| Sat 28 Apr 2012 18:06:28 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

TECHY22 - 2 hours ago  » 
    I am considering purchasing the Humax HDR-FOXT2 and I am wondering if anyone can tell me if this model suffers with same problem that the Humax PVR 9300T appears to suffer from ie; The Late Running bug, by which I mean if two recordings are scheduled one to start when the first is due to finnish, if the first program runs overtime it stops recording when the second program is due to start,thereby cutting off the end of the first program.

I am aware of the problem you describe on the SD models but I haven't seen any evidence of it in 16 months use of an HDR.

| Sat 28 Apr 2012 20:37:33 #2 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.