My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » FOXSAT HDR

Problem Recording

(5 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Newcomer

I have had a FOXSAT-HDR for a few years now and never had a problem. For the last few days it seems to have a problem recording ITV programmes. They are set up to record in the schedule and appear in the guide as to be recorded but they don't.
    Don't have the problem on other channels. Sat last night and watched it switch on to record a BBC programme but it didn't switch to record when the ITV programme started.
    It is not showing any conflicts or any other problems.
    Any ideas???

| Sat 9 Jul 2016 11:13:15 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

bill63

special member

Hi Newcomer, I have the Humax 2000T and that has problems with some not all ITV 1 recordings. Its seems OK on ITV+1 or ITV 2, when I go in to certain programmes it says no minutes recorded even though the programme was on. I am thinking it could be something to with the broadcast signal for the EPG.

| Sat 9 Jul 2016 13:24:57 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Newcomer

Thanks for the quick response. It is just ITV 1 that I have noticed the problem on although if I am honest I don't remember the last time I recorded anything from the other ITV channels. I think I will try to record a different ITV channel and see if that records.
    My problem appears to be different to the one you have experienced in that the recording doesn't start and therefore there is nothing there at all.

| Sat 9 Jul 2016 14:16:05 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

bill63

special member

Hi Newcomer, mine don't record anything it says the recording is there but it also says no minutes recorded, but it will not play anything because it did not record any of the programme, only the information in the library. I suppose its there to give you a guide that it tried to record it but could not. I also get the same if the programme I am trying to record from the guide suddenly gets changed due to another programme taking its place.

| Sat 9 Jul 2016 20:53:18 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

Newcomer

Just had an example of the problem you describe. Recorded but no minutes.
    Recorded programmes from other ITV channels with no problem.
    I suspect that you are probably right that it is a problem with the electronic guide. Perhaps now the tennis and the football are finished there will be less change to the schedules and the problem might disappear.

| Mon 11 Jul 2016 14:13:46 #5 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.