My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » FVP 4000T, 5000T

Problem with no sound on FVP 5000T

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Apache

Ex Member

Hello,
    I have a JVC LT-32C365 TV with built in Freeview, and my FVP 5000T box is connected by HDIM cable, the problem is that when I was Freeview channel on my TV I get sound but when I turn my FVP 5000T box on and change the Chanel on my TV
    I get a picture but no sound but when I switch off my TV and back on again the sound comes on.

Is there a problem with my TV or my FVP 5000T box.
    Can someone let me know.
    Thanks
    Matthew

| Thu 30 Apr 2020 19:40:59 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Apache - 47 mins ago  » 
    Hello,
    I have a JVC LT-32C365 TV with built in Freeview, and my FVP 5000T box is connected by HDIM cable, the problem is that when I was Freeview channel on my TV I get sound but when I turn my FVP 5000T box on and change the Chanel on my TV
    I get a picture but no sound but when I switch off my TV and back on again the sound comes on.

When you do this use the Box remote control to turn up the box volume.

You don't need to change the channel on the TV. Just select the HDMI input the 5000T uses on the TV.
    Is there a problem with my TV or my FVP 5000T box.
    Can someone let me know.
    Thanks
    Matthew

| Thu 30 Apr 2020 20:29:20 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Apache

Ex Member

Hello p,
    Thanks for getting back to me. I have other problems with the box, someone when I bring the box out of stand by the box will switch off and back on and the humax logo will appear on the screen and the logo above Humax will go around this hands about 10 to 20 second then BBC1 comes on.

Also sometimes find that the box will loose power and there is no light on the front of the box, so I unplug the box and plug the box back in and the power light comes back on.

Any help would be appreciated
    Thanks
    Matthew

| Thu 30 Apr 2020 22:58:58 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.