My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » FVP 4000T, 5000T

Problem with play back live TV.

(2 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Apache

Ex Member

Hello,

Have the following problem when I try to rewind Live TV get the following message up on the screen the message tell me wait a couple of minutes then try again, so I wait a couple of minutes and I can rewind Live TV.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Matthew

| Fri 21 Aug 2020 22:58:52 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

This is normal if you have just changed channel. Building the time shift buffer file from the point where you switched to a new channel from the new channel to where it works takes a little while. Also when one programme ends and another starts the buffer file pointer resets to the start of the new programme.

This means if you want to record a complete programme on a channel you were tuned to when the programme starts then pressing the instant record button creates a chasing playback recording starting from the beginning of the programme. You can view this programme from the recordings menu as it is being recorded.

You can use the watch reservation to ensure you get the start of a programme. This switches to that channel as the programme starts.

On a RMl08 remote the instant record button is the red circle above the On Demand button.

| Sat 22 Aug 2020 10:03:33 #2 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.