My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR 1800T, 2000T

Problems setting up humax box/account

(10 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

gimper01

Hello????
    I have added two different email address to my humax portal account but neither of them are registering. I had a brief glimmer of win when i went into my humax box and both accounts were there. But now they have disappeared. Myhumax.com tells me that neither account exsist.

Registered loads of other items/accounts over the years never known anything to be so long winded.

Cant see what if anything im doing wrong. Am i missing something really simple here?

Cheers for any suggestions ????

| Thu 2 Nov 2017 20:38:49 #1 |
  2. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Welcome to our Forum

A bit confused as myhumax.net is the web address for setting up portal accounts, confirm that is what you meant...

and

Which Humax unit do you have?

| Fri 3 Nov 2017 8:29:43 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

gimper01

Ello barry

I cant log in to the part of the site where you add the apps. I have registered two different email address,but according to the site neither of them exist.

Its that simple. Really dont know how else to put it. I register email,email is registered,but when i try to log in nothing.....account doesnt exsist.

Like i said on the humax box i had a moment when i clicked on family account (to change account) andthe two accounts i had registered were there and selectable, but have since disappeared.

Humax box is a hdr2000

| Fri 3 Nov 2017 18:09:04 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

gimper01

Right im guessing im stuck in some kinda cosmic log in loop. I cant register a new account cause my email is already in use,but i cant log in or change password because my email address doesnt exist......oh dear.

And this is on the myhumax.com site. Anyone got a clue cause right now im feeling screwed....

| Sat 4 Nov 2017 17:43:58 #4 |
  5. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

gimper01 - 20 minutes ago  » 
    Right im guessing im stuck in some kinda cosmic log in loop. I cant register a new account cause my email is already in use,but i cant log in or change password because my email address doesnt exist......oh dear.
    And this is on the myhumax.com site. Anyone got a clue cause right now im feeling screwed....

Barry said

A bit confused as myhumax.net is the web address for setting up portal accounts, confirm that is what you meant...

myhumax.com is not the same site.

| Sat 4 Nov 2017 18:05:31 #5 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

gimper01

Just had one more go before giving up and it finally recognized my email address and i got in.

But my god what a complete waste of time,no apps to add to this box and just read up that humax released the 2000 broken and never fixed it. My better half only bought this from currys 9 months ago which it seems like humax had already given up on this p.o.s box.

| Sat 4 Nov 2017 18:06:39 #6 |
  7. User has not uploaded an avatar

Luke

special member

gimper01 - 1 day ago  » 
    Myhumax.com tells me that neither account exsist.

Barry - 1 day ago  » 

gimper01 - 13 minutes ago  »  this is on the myhumax.com site.

The myhumax.com is not currently in use and is up for sale. It does have links to other sites.
    You could try MyHumax.net instead.

gimper01 - 23 hours ago  » 
    Humax box is a hdr2000

Is that the HDR-2000T?
    What are you hoping that having an account will achieve for you? I haven't heard of anyone finding a Humax account useful for the HDR-2000T. I'm wondering what I have missed.

| Sat 4 Nov 2017 18:10:03 #7 |
  8. User has not uploaded an avatar

gimper01

Well we were at least expecting the ability to use netflix,4od etc. 2000t is sold and advertised as a freeview box so we bought it. We wouldnt have touched it if we knew humax had dropped a dead box on the market.

Ever heard of anyone getting it swapped/refunded???

| Sat 4 Nov 2017 18:30:35 #8 |
  9. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Humax have not dropped a dead box on the market. The HDR 2000T has been available for a number of years. They can hardly be blamed for prospective buyers not researching info about the unit before buying.

| Sun 5 Nov 2017 9:10:43 #9 |
  10. User has not uploaded an avatar

gimper01

Yea i know any electricals i buy are fully researched,but the missus is a lot more impulsive.

Checked out humax and as a company and they got glowing reports,just seems we grabbed the wrong box.
    Guess we gonna have to go down the chromecast route for our digi tv.

| Sun 5 Nov 2017 10:34:56 #10 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.