My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » FOXSAT HDR

Quick channel change

(5 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Tobywong

Is there a button on the remote that can change between two channels quickly or do I have to enter the channel via numbers? Ta for your help.

| Wed 23 May 2012 14:18:46 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Info button back and exit takes you to the last viewed channel, other than that you have to enter the channel number with a standard Foxsat-Hdr.

With a networked one and Raydons Media Server bundle together with the included web interface,the on screen remote has the capability to add channel short cut icons and also programmeable macro keys. For instance for an instant epg you can create a button that does shortcut and red, and a button that deletes a recorded file highlighted in the media list with a single click.

| Wed 23 May 2012 14:28:25 #2 |
  3. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

grahamlthompson - 43 seconds ago  » 
    Info button back and exit takes you to the last viewed channel, other than that you have to enter the channel number with a standard Foxsat-Hdr.
    With a networked one and Raydons Media Server bundle together with the included web interface,the on screen remote has the capability to add channel short cut icons and also programmeable macro keys. For instance for an instant epg you can create a button that does shortcut and red, and a button that deletes a recorded file highlighted in the media list with a single click.

A logitech harmony remote also has a one click favourites option.

| Wed 23 May 2012 14:29:44 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Tobywong

Once again sir. I thank you for your help...

| Wed 23 May 2012 14:32:22 #4 |
  5. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Tobywong - 1 hour ago  » 
    Once again sir. I thank you for your help...

Can you confirm what Humax unit you have?

Your post re blue screen was in relation to the HDR T2, this section is for the Foxsat HDR a different beast.

| Wed 23 May 2012 16:25:54 #5 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.