My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » FVP 4000T, 5000T

RECORD SERIES NOT WORKING FVP5000T

(2 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

corconx

It has been working until today. When I go to record a series (either HD OR SD) it no longer is actuating it

I changed batteries and put in new ones. Tried previous saved recordings and OK button working without problems. It’s just Anything to do with record. Whether it be instant record, a whole series, or just a single programme it isn’t recording anything.

I tried removing the batteries and then discharge in the system, reinserting the batteries and then pressing the OK and zero buttons to get the menu up and then pressing the two, but that hasn’t done anything.

My husband has the same box so I tried his handset and it doesn’t work with mine, but his handset works on his box. I’ve now been up and tried mine and it doesn’t work at all on his

So I remembered we had had a replacement handset for his so got that out. New batteries and I have just checked and I can do everything with the handset watch recordings, delete recordings X and the only thing I can’t do is record anything at all.

My thinking is the Humax box has died off or can anyone think of any other reason.

If anyone has any ideas, I’d really appreciate hearing them.

I’m actually using Samsung TV

Carol

| Tue 3 Aug 2021 19:37:10 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

meadfoot

Have you tried switching the 5000T off at the mains for a copuple of minutes? That often fixes "odd" behavior.

| Wed 4 Aug 2021 16:15:23 #2 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.