My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR FOX T2

Recording failed: unable to track program

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

james_uk

special member

Hi I have recently moved house, only a few miles from where I was before, I got a new digital aerial installed the guy said he could see the mast from the roof so it must be fairly close, I have been finding that recently they're had been a few recordings that have had the error message when I try and path them and shows as 0 seconds recorded. I was wondering if there is anything it could be?

When I moved the old aerial cable was in the back of the unit and the aerial port seemed to bend a little but the TV pictures look fine with no interference.

Can anyone offer any help?

Regards

James

| Tue 26 Jul 2016 22:18:38 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

james_uk - 1 hour ago  » 
    Hi I have recently moved house, only a few miles from where I was before, I got a new digital aerial installed the guy said he could see the mast from the roof so it must be fairly close,

Is theaerial now pointing at a different transmitter to previously? If so have you retuned?

| Wed 27 Jul 2016 0:18:54 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

james_uk

special member

Yes I retuned the first time my channels where shoeing 80. And didn't ask if I was in England etc so I done a 2nd reset and then it was back to normal program numbers and asked if I was in England etc

| Wed 27 Jul 2016 0:23:07 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.