My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » FVP 4000T, 5000T

recording schedule series missing programme

(5 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

redmic

When a scheduled programme is broadcast at a different time/day it is missing from the schedule
    Latest BBC1 "SHETLAND" Tuesday @21.00 on Tuesday 27th it is dropped from the schedule due to Football but is broadcast on Wednesday 28th
    The recording schedule failed to include it.
    This sort of event has been regularly occuring ie change of time "Last of the summer wine" dropped at lunchtime broadcast in evening but failed to record
    Checked using SEARCH button and it shows up when search for SHETLAND.

I have loaded latest software from HUMAXDIGITAL site looks good to me

| Thu 22 Feb 2018 20:45:48 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

redmic - 5 minutes ago  » 
    When a scheduled programme is broadcast at a different time/day it is missing from the schedule
    Latest BBC1 "SHETLAND" Tuesday @21.00 on Tuesday 27th it is dropped from the schedule due to Football but is broadcast on Wednesday 28th
    The recording schedule failed to include it.
    This sort of event has been regularly occuring ie change of time "Last of the summer wine" dropped at lunchtime broadcast in evening but failed to record

The problem appears to be with the way BBC have identified the moved episode of Shetland.

| Thu 22 Feb 2018 20:52:24 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

KayCS

I’ve had a similar problem with Shetland though it has not missed any recordings but for this week’s episode the 4000T was saying it’s looking for program information. I just deleted the schedule and re-entered it and it seems to be OK and now shows ex amount of days to next recording.

That said, I’m also having the same problem with Requiem with the box looking for information but on this program it will not let me delete the schedule, it goes through the process of deleting the current schedule but just seems to hang and while the box is showing the next recording schedule of this program it does not have the red clock next to the date so I can’t be sure it will record.

| Sat 24 Feb 2018 17:42:47 #3 |
  4. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

On Freesat Shetland BBC one HD has two entries Shetland Tue 27th on BBC 1 HD and a second on BBC 1 Wales HD on Wednesday.

The epg on the 27th shows MOTD 5th round replay. Shetland is scheduled at 23:10 on the 28th but why it's set to record lcn 976 (wales) the programme is on the epg at 21:00.

Deleting both and starting again seems to have worked.

Noticed this a lot on Bargain Hunt recordings as well. The Beeb seems to have major problems with crids at the moment.

On 5000T Shetland is shown as the 27th 21:00 actual programme 28th at 21:00 is not shown as scheduled. Attempting to add a recording gives only option as cancel series. Deleting and restoring seems to have worked.

| Sat 24 Feb 2018 18:08:28 #4 |
  5. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Re Shetland...only checked freeview, series crid for next weeks showing on Wednesday is different to previous episodes.

| Sat 24 Feb 2018 19:37:44 #5 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.