My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » FVP 4000T, 5000T

Recording Screen on FVP-5000

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

santiago102

I have just received a recon. FVP-5000. All is well. I have practiced recording programmes using the GUIDE and then the RECORD button. I have succeeded in going forwards two hours and whole days (as instructed on this forum). When finished and after waiting a few minutes, I pressed the RECORDINGS button. All the programs are listed, although rather small and indistinct, only in the SCHEDULE section. The poor guidebook doesn't even list the options under RECORDINGS and I wonder what they are for and how to use them. I am probably being stupid but I can't see that these do anything significant anyway. I would prefer to be able to see my recordings with the press of one button (the yellow one on my earlier model).

| Wed 12 Aug 2020 13:54:48 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

batteryman

special member

The top section on the right, 4 up from schedule is called programme. Highlight that and your recordings are on the right, in time order, most recent first.

| Wed 12 Aug 2020 14:05:07 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

santiago102

Thanks for this. Now I have recorded some programs, I can see them. I still feel that this is a very clunky part of the menu though.

| Wed 19 Aug 2020 23:59:30 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

santiago102

Thanks for this. Now I have recorded some programs, I can see them. I still feel that this is a very clunky part of the menu though.

| Thu 20 Aug 2020 0:00:03 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.