My Humax Forum » Miscellaneous » Other Humax Products

Recordings not in folders?

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

lorenipsum

I have a Humax HDR-7500T which has stopped putting my recordings into master folders recently. It just chucks them randomly in a long list at the bottom of all my recordings. Often without the program tag (just says CH10 8:00pm or whatever). Any clues as to what has happened and how to fix it?

| Tue 12 Nov 2013 2:50:11 #1 |
  2. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Welcome to the Forum

We do not have that exact version of PVR in UK, but I guess it is based on our HDR T2 so would suggest it is a metadata problem, ie data transmitted by broadcaster is missing.

I do note that there is a software update available and the release note states 'Improved Series Recording Service for SBS'

Do you have the latest version 1.08.09 uploaded?

http://www.humaxdigital.com/au/products/product_releases.php?gid=444&pid=6

Have you tried contacting Humax support via: ausupport@humaxdigital.com

| Tue 12 Nov 2013 8:07:55 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

kazzabazz

lorenipsum - 1 year ago  » 
    I have a Humax HDR-7500T which has stopped putting my recordings into master folders recently. It just chucks them randomly in a long list at the bottom of all my recordings. Often without the program tag (just says CH10 8:00pm or whatever). Any clues as to what has happened and how to fix it?

I have the same issue - just started happening after a recent reset and rescan of channels. Did you ever resolve this and can you recall how please?
    Thanks.

| Wed 28 Oct 2015 21:11:23 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.