My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR FOX T2

Remote control problem

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

mistermac

I am new to this forum and have a query. I have just got my shiny new Humax HDR Fox T2 and fired it up. Set up was easy as. When messing with it to see how it works I found that, having set the code for the TV and started to use it that the right navigation button turns on my dvd/cd player, even on the Hummy and TV settings, and starts playing music through the TV speakers. Other than disconnecting the DVD player is there anything I can do to sort this out? I have tried to assign the player with a 3 digit code, but none of these work. Can be annoying when watching a program or trying to record a program which requires a right navigation. Help!!

| Sat 8 Dec 2012 15:25:15 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

Perhaps change the remote control operating frequency see http://myhumax.org/forum/topic/multi-code-function-hdhdr-remote

| Sat 8 Dec 2012 15:41:31 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

mistermac

Thanks Martin. Tried all 6 frequencies and all of them have the same effect. Will live with it by disconnecting the device until maybe some other advice is forthcoming. Thanks all the same, will live in hope of a solution

| Sat 8 Dec 2012 16:10:29 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.