My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » FVP 4000T, 5000T

Remote problems

(6 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

BlackGhost

special member

Does the 4000T generally respond consistently to the remote? I find myself hitting the same button numerous times before something happens but I'm not sure if the software is slow or it just doesn't always respond. Thanks.

| Wed 12 Oct 2016 14:02:21 #1 |
  2. Gobbl

Gobbl

Which remote do you have? The old remote RM-L03 (without the Netflix button) works every time. The new ones (RM-L08) response with the Netflix button gets worse with time (even with new batteries). I was told that the new units now ship with the RM-L08 version. I am requesting my second replacement!

| Wed 12 Oct 2016 16:25:29 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

BlackGhost

special member

Cheers, I have the new one. They can't even supply a replacement at the moment.

| Thu 13 Oct 2016 9:45:29 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

BlackGhost

special member

Is it worth trying to find one of the older remotes? When you mentioned the old remote works every time does that mean you don't ever have to press the same button numerous times as it seems (as well as the problem with my OK button) the box doesn't always respond to remote commands even when the remote flashes and I seem to have to try a few times before anything happens.

| Fri 14 Oct 2016 9:21:19 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

BlackGhost

special member

Is it worth trying to find one of the older remotes? When you mentioned the old remote works every time does that mean you don't ever have to press the same button numerous times as it seems (as well as the problem with my OK button) the box doesn't always respond to remote commands even when the remote flashes and I seem to have to try a few times before anything happens.

| Fri 14 Oct 2016 9:21:50 #5 |
  6. Bargepower

Bargepower

I have one of the "old" RM-L03 remotes which I don't use as I have a Harmony remote which works every time, which also lets me program macros so I only need to press one button to do some of the more annoying multi press functions Humax decided to implement on these boxes.
    If anyone wants to make me an offer for the RM-L03 which is as new, just PM me...

| Fri 14 Oct 2016 9:38:51 #6 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.