My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » YouView DTR-T

retuning

(5 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Lizzyf

Hi I want to retune my TV, I used to access by pushing the blue "y" button and then going along to settings... the settings button is no longer there..help please

| Tue 6 Oct 2020 10:14:23 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

You don't say which box. However this maybe down to the box recording or about to record (watching for the broadcaster to signal the programme has started)

| Tue 6 Oct 2020 10:29:23 #2 |
  3. gomezz

gomezz

special member

Sounds like it could be a Youview box where they have moved the settings. If so press Menu then press Up to the cog symbol at the top right of the screen which is where settings has been moved to and press OK.

Note that this will take you to the retune option for the Youview box. If you wanted to retune the TV itself then you need to use the TV's remote control instead.

| Tue 6 Oct 2020 10:53:30 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Luke

special member

Lizzyf - 35 mins ago  » 
    Hi I want to retune my TV, I used to access by pushing the blue "y" button and then going along to settings... the settings button is no longer there..help please

It is still there but has moved to the top of the screen next to the Help option to the right of the digital clock.
    Press the blue "y" button and then use the upwards navigation button once. This will highlight the setting icon (which is now looks like a cog) and the cog will be highlighted and also state "SETTINGS".

| Tue 6 Oct 2020 10:55:46 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

Lizzyf

thank you I found it,I just never thought to look there

| Wed 7 Oct 2020 11:38:32 #5 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.