My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » FVP 4000T, 5000T

Reversed Buttons.

(6 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

TonyV5

humax fvp-4000t pvr remote, the freeview & on-demand buttons are reversed.Is this a known problem?

| Mon 4 Dec 2017 16:55:36 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Erave

Those buttons that TonyV5 mentions that are on his remote, do not appear on my remote control. We are talking FVP-4000t are we not? If I go into the Humax online site and look for the user’s manual, it shows a totally different remote from mine. Can Humax explain this. If I need the remote that TonyV5 is talking about, where do I get one?

| Tue 5 Dec 2017 11:52:56 #2 |
  3. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Initially the 4000T was shipped with RM-L03 remote this was then replaced with RM-L08 version.

| Tue 5 Dec 2017 12:07:12 #3 |
  4. Barry

Barry

senior admin

TonyV5 - 22 hours ago  » 
    humax fvp-4000t pvr remote, the freeview & on-demand buttons are reversed.Is this a known problem?

New one on me....you could try taking batteries out, press 0(zero) and OK for 30 seconds see if that will reset it.

| Tue 5 Dec 2017 15:34:14 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

TonyV5

Tried a reset but no joy.

The Freeview Play button is a FVP. headed page but it has across the lower half ON DEMAND--TV GUIDE--RECORDING--MEDIA. At the bottom there is a row of Apps. starting with NETFLIX!

The ON DEMAND is also a FVP. headed page. Top row are the "iPlayers" and the two lower rows Humax Apps. The NETFLIX button is what is it is.

The slow button response is slightly better if I quickly press each button.

Must have been designed by a committee.

| Tue 5 Dec 2017 17:28:02 #5 |
  6. Barry

Barry

senior admin

TonyV5 - 2 hours ago  » 
    Tried a reset but no joy.
    The Freeview Play button is a FVP. headed page but it has across the lower half ON DEMAND--TV GUIDE--RECORDING--MEDIA. At the bottom there is a row of Apps. starting with NETFLIX!
    The ON DEMAND is also a FVP. headed page. Top row are the "iPlayers" and the two lower rows Humax Apps. The NETFLIX button is what is it is.
    The slow button response is slightly better if I quickly press each button.
    Must have been designed by a committee.

That is correct, nothing wrong with your remote or unit.

| Tue 5 Dec 2017 19:32:24 #6 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.