My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR 1800T, 2000T

RM-109U replacement not working

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Munchkinn

Help please! I have a RM-109U that isn't working very well and have the Richer Sounds extended warranty. They couldn't get hold of the original RM-109U from Humax so sent be two "Classic" third party ones which wouldn't work. Now they have got hold of an original Humax RM-109U and sent it, but that doesn't work either.

I have pressed the PVR button on it and that lights up every time you press a button, but it will not control the HDR-2000T from any button. The remote that originally came with the box still works fine (on the buttons that aren't worn out)

Is there something else I need to do to get it working? It's very odd that one Humax remote and the two third party ones don't work. I'm totally lost! Any help appreciated, or I'll have to get back to RS I guess.

| Fri 19 Jun 2015 11:29:03 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

You probably need to reset the remote mode.

https://myhumax.org/forum/topic/multi-code-function-hdhdr-remote-2

| Fri 19 Jun 2015 11:32:27 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Munchkinn

That's what it was. Thanks for the help! I'd totally forgotten that I'd changed the mode (or that you could do that at all) Now even the cheapo "Classic" remotes work too, so I have 3.5 working remotes. Now to try and figure out how to open up the tempramental old RM-109U without breaking it.

| Fri 19 Jun 2015 13:15:50 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.