My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR FOX T2

RM-F04 remote control

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

498mjd

As I have three Humax boxes in the same room, I tried changing the remote control mode on the remote I use for the above, to stop the other two reacting, by pressing OK and 0 together. The usual message came up about changing the mode, I pressed a numeric number ( I forget which one now) after that the remote wouldn't work at all. Another identical remote will work with the HDR Fox. I have changed modes before with no problems. It seems the software in the remote may have become corrupted. Has anyone any idea how I might get it to work again? Is there such a procedure as a factory reset for this remote. Obviously I don't want to buy a new remote if I can possibly avoid it.

| Thu 5 Jun 2014 15:52:57 #1 |
  2. MontysEvilTwin

MontysEvilTwin

special member

Press the PVR button again. Does this button still light up when you send a command? Do the OK/ 0 button presses again with the HDR-FOX in question switched on. Can you change the remote code set now? It sounds like you changed the remote control set on the remote but not on the HDR-FOX. Doing the OK/ 0 procedure again, you should see which codes the remote is currently using and, by pressing a new number, you should be able to change both.

| Thu 5 Jun 2014 16:21:50 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

498mjd

Thanks MontysEvilTwin for your advice. I tried several times yesterday going through the procedure, including your suggestion to no avail. I decided to have another go this evening and hey presto it now works!
    This thread can be considered closed

| Thu 5 Jun 2014 19:50:09 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.